This is one of my other splash techniques that I did. I used Copper instead of gold.
Here is the recipe:
La Sachet 1332-273H
Live Out Loud! 1713-332A
Ooh La La 1712-332A
Teal & White cardstock
Teal, Blush & Versamark ink
Copper Dreams EP268
Copper Jewel G1059
¾” double sided tape SAT04
Dimensional Glue 99539
Corner Ticket Punch
- Cut a piece of teal card stock to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold in half for card base. Cut a white card stock to 5 ¼ x 4.
- Place the word stamps on the 4 x 4 acrylic block and stamp in teal. Sponge the edge with a blush ink and stipple blush ink on the entire white card stock.
- Take the ¾” double sided tape and place it on the left side of the card and sprinkle with glitter. Use the corner punch on two corners. Adhere to card base and tie with copper cord.
- For the main image put a good size amount of Copper Dreams embossing powder on EZ Release Aluminum Foil and heat it from the bottom until it melts. After it has cooled peel it off and place on a piece of teal card stock. Get your stamp inked with versa mark and have it ready. Heat the embossing powder again on the card stock and watch it bubble and spread out, while the powder is still hot press the stamp in the embossing powder until it is cooled. You can then take a brush and apply Pearl Ex to the image. It is good if part of the image is stamped out of the embossing powder , when you put on the Pearl Ex it finishes the images. Tear the card stock around the image. Place image on white layer.
- Using Dimensional glue place 3 dots along edge of image and in two right corners and cover with glitter.