Wow, I can't believe it's Friday again!! How do the weeks go by so fast!!
Okay, I watch all these blogs and they have "special days" : Technique Tuesday, Cupcake Friday, etc... Well, I would like to do something similar but am stumped as to what to feature?? Any ideas...please let me know.
These are the cards that I came up with for the kits for Sparkle n Sprinkle. It was a challenge to make simple cards for the beginner and only a few supplies. We boxed them in a clear card box, the kit comes with 5 cards and matching envelopes, pre cut cardstock for the card, the butterfly stamp and 4-5 other stamps including sentiments, an acrylic block, two ink pads and embossing powder. Then you have plenty of supplies to make more cards. Other supplies not included: Heat gun, glue stick, scissors.
- Ink butterfly stamp with Canary ink and stamp in center of white cardstock. Sprinkle with Tequila Sunrise embossing powder and heat. When heat embossing hold heat gun about 2 inches above image and slowly move over cardstock in slow circular movements until embossing powder is melted. Be careful not to overheat or scorch your cardstock.
- Cut out the butterfly image as shown. When cutting out details it is easier if you have a small pair of scissors or snips.
- Glue to black scalloped cardstock and glue to card base.
- Ink sentiment stamp with
Neptuneink and stamp on card front as shown.
Then this second card stars Max. Sparkle n Sprinkle's #1 selling stamp. Supplies included: Max stamp & 3-4 sentiment stamps, acrylic block, cards and matching envelope, green mirrored cardstock, white cardstock, ¼ double sided tape, Green Emerald glitter, Green Iris glitter, Glue Pen. Other supplies not included: Black Stazon ink, colored pencils.
1. Ink up the Max stamp with Black Stazon ink and stamp on white cardstock.
2. Color image with colored pencils.
3. Use glue pen and apply glue to bubbles and sprinkle with Green Iris glitter.
4. Adhere to green mirror cardstock with double sided tape.
5. On card front lay strips of double sided tape down 1/8” a part. It is easy to do this if you lay the card on graph paper. Take the top paper off the tape of every other strip and sprinkle with Green Emerald glitter, rub to make sure you get good coverage. Take the top paper off the remaining strips and sprinkle with Green Iris glitter and rub.
6. Adhere the card front with double sided tape.