This is the flip side of the suspended inchie.
Here is the recipe and directions:
Snowman Ornament 0482-185G
Merry & Bright 0726-186AA
Small Ornament from Plate 185
Polka Dot Print
Black Stazon 99704
Acrylic inchies 99997
Green Metallic 9980-128
Brushable Glue 99539a
Dimensional Glue 99539
Pearlescent Watercolors 99707a
3/8” Double sided tape SAT03
¼” Embossing tape 99538
Sassy Silver G1050
Christmas Green EP149
- Cut green cardstock to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold in half for card base. Cut pattern paper to 3 x 4, layer on red cut to 3 ¼ x 4 ¼ .
- Using the 1 1/2” square Nestibilitie, cut square in pattern paper. Lay on card front in position and lightly trace where it will lay and cut square in card front.
- Ink just the Merry and stamp of inchie, clean stamp, then ink just Bright and stamp, clean stamp, ink star and stamp. (you can find complete directions for acrylics under Tips & Techniques). Cover back with versamark and emboss with Christmas Green EP. Mount on Silver Mirror cardstock.
- Stamp the second inchie with the little ornament and color with Galaxy Markers. Cover with Versamark and emboss with Cherry Red. Mount on Silver Mirror cardstock.
- On the back of the patterned piece of cardstock place a small piece of Embossing Tape above and below the cut out, remove red liner and place a piece of dental floss on them. Cover with another piece of tape, but do not remove red liner.
- Place red line tape on the back of both inchies. Take the red liner off one and place in position on top of dental floss. Carefully turn the card over and place the second inchie on top of the other inchie. Adhere pattern piece to the card front in position with red liner tape.