I really like how this card turned out! I wanted lots of glitz on it. With all the choices of embossing powders and glitters at Sparkle n Sprinkle, there is no lack of glitz! lol
Here's the recipe:
Ornament Corner 0514-198H, Wishing you a Merry 0396-198C,
Cardstock: Vanilla, Patterned, Green Mirror – 99502c
Ink: Versamark 99702, Black Stazon 99704
Christmas Spirit EP269
Red Apple EP276
Elegant Emerald G1011
Sailor 2 in 1 Glue Marker 99755
- Cut vanilla to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold for card base.
- Cut patterned paper to 5 ¼ x 4. Using a straight edge and the glue pen draw over the green stripe of patterned paper with glue pen and sprinkle with Elegant Emerald glitter. Adhere to card base.
- Cut vanilla to 2 ½ x 4 ½ and stamp ornament corner with Versamark and emboss with Christmas Spirit.
- Using the stamp-a-ma-jig, line up verse and stamp with Versamark and emboss with Red Apple embossing powder.
- Stamp ornament image on another piece of vanilla with Black Stazon and color with markers. Cut out just the ornaments and cover with Versamark and emboss with Sparkle embossing powder. Adhere to main image with dimensionals. Layer on Green mirror cardstock. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.