Here is the recipe for the card. Sparkle n Sprinkle needed some cards for the flocking, so this is one of mine.
Chrysanthemum Circle 0293-181C
Chinese Hope 0542-181A
Chinese Love 0156-181AA
Just Because 1175-160AA
Tall Posies 0300-181E
Pink, Rose, Blue, Designer paper, White
Ink: Blue, Versa Mark 99702
Azure Flocking FL01
Stickem Powder EP175
Button and thread
¼” double sided tape SAT 01
- Cut pink cardstock to 5 ¼ x 10 ½ and fold in half for card base. Cut designer paper to 2 ¼ x 3 ¾ and 2 ½ x 4 7/16. Cut blue to ¼ larger. Cut pink sq to 2 ¼”, and rose to 2 ½”, and on rose to ¾ x 3 ¾ for sentiment.
- Stamp Chrysanthemum on white cardstock with versamark and sprinkle with Stickem Powder, tap off excess. Heat just until it turns glossy, immediately dump flocking on and press. Tap off excess and head again to set flocking in powder.
- Cut flower with Nestibilities and mount with dimensionals on pink, then layer on rose.
- Stamp symbols on side of DSP with Blue ink. Stamp verse with blue ink on Rose strip. Tie thread through button and attach with Glue dot.
- Assemble card as shown.
- Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 8 1/2” square and score on line E. Follow direction on Enveloper to create envelope.
- Stamp Tall Posies on front of card with blue ink.
Thanks for stopping by,