Happy New Year Stampers!! 3 days late:) I know, I'm a little behind. But I made this card just for this occasion, so I'm posting late! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year.
Clarence T Crab #1955-365G
Snappy New Year #1950-365C
Live Out Loud! #1713-332A
Black Stazon 99704
Dimensional Glue 539
Double sided Patterned Blue, White
Gamsol & Blending stumps
Eyelet Punch & Setter
- This is a tri-fold peek-a-boo card, so you are going to start off with a 12 x 5 ½ piece of Double sided patterened paper. Score at 4 & 8 and fold. On the center fold cut a circle with Nestibilities off to the side.
- Stamp Clarence on white cardstock with Stazon and color with pencils and Gamsol. Cut out with circle Nestibilitie. Add googlie eyes with dimensional glue. Add lines around crab to show motion with black marker. For the sand use markers and just make dots around for the ground.
- For the front circle use Nestibilites and two different size circles to cut ring. Adhere with glue stick. Mark the ring like the hours on the clock and punch holes and set eyelets.
- Beside the ring stamp sentiment with Versamark and emboss with Pumpkin.
- On the inside stamp sentiment and emboss with Pumpkin.
Thanks for stopping by,