This was the Technique Challenge on Splitcoast this week, and I had so much fun making it. I am enjoying making Easter crafts right now. I am making a second one, so I will share that when I get it finished.
Here are the directions:
Stamp Set 259
Cardstock: Sweet Pea, Teal, Green Galore, Pixie Pink,Watercolor paper
Ink: Black Stazon 99704,Teal
Dove Blender 99535
Corner Punch, Oval Punch
Brushable Glue 540
Glue Brush 99509B
¼ Double sided tape SAT02
Markers,Dimensionals, Dew Drops, Prima Flowers, Nestibilities
- Template is from Splitcoast Stampers and you can find the directions here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424568
- Stamp Thumper and eggs on watercolor paper with Stazon and watercolor with pencils and Dove Blender pen and highlight with markers. Brush with Brushable glue and sprinkle with glitter. Cut out.
- For the grass cut a piece of green 3 x 1 and cut slits for grass and adhere with tape.
- Glue bottom of rabbit down and put a dimensional under his head. Glue one egg down, and attach one with dimensional.
- Punch out corner pieces and assemble.
- For the inside sentiment stamp with Teal on white cardstock and punch out with oval and layer on Nestibilies scalloped pink.
Thanks for stopping by,