Here are two of the other dog cards that I made last week with the recipes. What's your favorite animal card to make??
Wild Ride, Dogs leave
More Mustard, Chocolate Chip & Turquoise cardstock
Paw Print Patterned paper
Sticker Paper 99558
Native American EP224
Teddy Brown EP187
Raspberry Soda G1052
Sponge Dauber & Mustard Ink
- Cut Brown cardstock to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold in half for card base. Cut Mustard to 4 x 5 ¼. On top right corner of the Mustard stamp verse with Versamark and emboss with Native American. Sponge edges with Mustard ink.
- Cut a 3 1/2” square and layer on 3 3/4 “ square turquoise cardstock and cut diagonally so you have two triangles. (now you can make a second card with the other triangle!) Paper Pierce turquoise.
- Stamp dog on white with Versamark and emboss with Teddy Brown and color image with markers, cut out with Nestibilities. Layer on Brown scalloped oval with dimensionals. Assemble card as shown.
- For the heart cut 2 small pieces of sticker paper and cover with the two glitters and punch out hearts. Glue on card front.
Gold, Cocoa, Teal, Green Cardstocks
White Detail EP298
Green Nugget G1065
Watercolor Pencils 99540
Dove Blender Pen 99535
Quickie Glue Pen 99202
Black Stazon 99704
1” circle punch
Distressed lines Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Cut Gold cardstock to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold in half for card base. Cut
to 5 ¼ x 4 and run through embossing folder. Cocoa
- Cut Teal strip to 1 ½ x 5 ¼. Stamp with sentiment using Versamark and emboss with Detail White.
- Cut Patterned paper with large circle Nestibilities and layer on larger Gold circle.
- Stamp dog on watercolor paper with Stazon and color with watercolor pencils and Dove Blender Pen. Apply Green Nugget glitter to the grass area with glue pen. Layer on green cardstock. Punch circle and cut in half. Glue down and punch hole and place eyelet. Tie hemp in knot. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Assemble card as shown.
Thanks for stopping by:)