We had such a great weekend camping. We were at Lakewood Christian Retreat with Lexy's school. There were about 140 people from the school that went. They had games, real kettle corn on the camp fire, hayrides. It was just beautiful. And the best part was that I finally got to see the migrating Sandhill Cranes. They nest in Central Florida during the winter, then around the first of March start their migration north. They make their unique calls as they take off in the morning. I've been wanting to go see them for several years and they were right there in the campground! So I was blessed!
Here's the recipe for the card:
Ink: Versamark 99702
Gold Organdy Ribbon retired from SU
- Cut Lilac cardstock to 5 ½ x 6 and fold in half.
- Dust Shimmery White cardstock with x-static bag and Stamp Cross with Versa Mark and heat emboss with Gold Detail. Do the same with the verse.
- Cut out Cross and verse with Nestibilities and layer on Gold with dimensionals. Apply the double sided tape to the bottom half of the cross and attach to base of card so that the cross on the base will measure to 4 ¼.
- Stamp outside sentiment with Versamark and emboss with gold.
- Feed ribbon through the layers on the cross and tie.
- Attach flower and half pearl with Tombo glue. Glue down Dew Drops.