March 27, 2009

Friends & Flowers

Sorry for the slow posting this week, but blogger has been giving me some trouble and wouldn't allow me to upload...finally I got it to work!!
I have been working on a lot of acrylics lately and thought I would use one in my card today. I started with 2 x 2 acrylic and stamped the Wild Geranium with Black Stazon and colored it with Galaxy Markers. Then I stuck the back side on the Versamark pad to cover it and embossed with with Lemon Chiffon. Then I used red liner tape and put it all around the acrylic and placed it on a piece of Spring Lichen Stardreams cardstock that had been embossed with my square Nestibilitie. After I stuck it down I applied Impulsive Purple glitter on the top part. I trimmed around the embossed edges and glued that straight down on the card. The base is Almost Amythest and the layer is Lovely Lilac. The DSP is some old SU stuff that has been retired for years, that I still have a few scraps from. I paper pierced around the edges. The the senitment banner I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Plum Wine, and cut the v on the end. I used a glue dot to stick down the edges leaving a sway in the middle. Then I punched some flowers with my SU Boho Blossoms punch and stuck those on with my Tombow glue and a button to finish it off.

To order any of the supplies listed above just simply click on the highlighted link and it will take you directly to the site to order.

Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment