May 1, 2009
As I was playing around for my last class using the different glues and glitter on acetate, I made this card. I stamped the shell on the acetate with Black Stazon and then painted Dimensional Glue on the back side and then covered it with Ocean Surge glitter. It took a while to dry, but I love the effect. The window was cut out with my Nestibilities. Then I cut out two frames with two different sizes of the Nestibilities. The top layer was run through the Swirls folder and Cuttlebug. The top layer is put on with dimensionals and the background was too plain just white, so I embossed the Mosaic Glass background stamp with Gold Coast EP.